Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Voice

So I'm sitting here in the office watching The Voice with Lindsay and I thought that I should record some of our thoughts from the performances.

Brittany:

  • "Frenchie always picks songs that I like...that's probably the only reason I like her."
  • I love Dia. So much. If I could transplant a voice to my vocal chords it would be hers. Really, it would be Javier's, but it might freak people out if I started singing like a man.
  • Dia kicked some ask! (yes...I meant what I typed...see youtube video)
  • I don't know what I feel about Casey yet. I don't think we'd be friends in real life but she's got some talent.
  • Casey looked like an angel in her little dress...and her little shoes. (Actually...the cowboy boots were really strange with that dress...not a fan).
  • I just keep hoping Adam will ask me to marry him.
  • "It's a Fancy Feast commercial...which makes it awesome."
  • I wasn't a fan of Blake Shelton before this show...but he absolutely melted my heart with how he cares for his team! Oh my goodness gracious...
  • "Good thing you can't vote, Lindsay." (regarding her desire to vote for Xenia over Dia...)

Lindsay:
  • "Please don't do another sex song!" (referring to Nakia)
  • "I just wish you would cut your hair and shave some of your beard...that would make me happy" (even though this is about the VOICE....hmmm)
  • Lindsay wasn't so sure that Dia's song was a good choice...she changed her mind.
  • "You just think she's hot!" (referring to Adam referring to Casey)
  • "Barf" (referring to Casey saying she's been in love at 18)
  • "Does he love Jesus?" (referring to my love for Adam)
  • "Eww! I do not want to be taken by the tongue! K thanks bye!" (talking about the song Adam and Christina sang)
  • Lindsay did not like the Fancy Feast commercial. hahahahaha
  • "I want to be hugged by Blake Shelton"
  • "Brittany...you need to go on The Voice so that Blake can be your papa bear...don't make it weird."
Lindsay's choice to win: "Oh my gosh...Javier!"
Brittany's choice to win: Javier...duh.

Lindsay's choice to win (excluding Javier...which would be tragic): Xenia
Brittany's choice to win (excluding Javier...which would be tragic): Dia!!! Holla!


No comments: