Saturday, June 25, 2011

Laziest dilemma ever!

I was talking to my friend Nicole about how I was feeling super lazy and didn't feel like going upstairs to get ready for bed...here's how the conversation went:

Me: So I have this dilemma...where I want to go to bed, but don't want to go upstairs and get ready for bed. LAZY LAZY LAZY.
Nicole: Well, this sounds serious.
Me: Doesn't it, though?
Nicole: We need to figure out a way for you to work through it...
Me: Counsel me Nicole...
Nicole: I think your best bet would be to stand up. Lol...I'm not good at this.
Me: LOL
Nicole: Just suck it up and walk up those stairs!
Later on...
Nicole: BRITTTANY! Man up and get your butt upstairs! Brush your teeth and wash your face!...Did it work?

I love friends who are so honest...and hilarious!


No comments: